|Huntley & Brinkley|
Tulsi Gabbard, for example, has not been ignored by CNN and MSNBC, she has been completely blackedout. She is not the favorite of the Democratic National Committee (DNC) because Tulsi is not controllable by the powers to be that run our country; she is against regime-change wars of any kind.
|Howard K. Smith|
Fox News has interviewed Tulsi many times because she is a rebel in the Democratic Party. If CNN and MSNBC can blackout Tulsi, how many other news or events around the world are they able to blackout because the powers do not allow them to report them? It is very scary to think about it and a far cry from the 1970's.
- She volunteered to the Army after the 9-11 terrorist attack.
- She is now a Major in the Army National Guard.
- She was elected to the Hawaii House of representatives at the age of 21.
- Served in Iraq (2004-2005)
- Served in Kuwait (2008-2009)
- Honolulu City Council (2011-2012)
- United States House of Representatives (2013-Present)
- Vice-Chairman of the Democratic National Committee in 2016.
The DNC has never announced the criteria used to select the public opinion polls that are selected to qualify for the Democratic Canditates for the debates. For example, Tulsi did not qualify for the December 2019 debates because she missed one poll. She would have qualified if the DNC had selected the Suffolk University/Boston Globe poll of New Hampshire as a qualifying poll. The DNC accepts the Suffolk University/USA Today poll, even though the Boston Globe is much more respected newspaper.
Post a Comment