I am done with US politics. I contributed over $2,000 for the Tulsi Gabbard's Presidential campaign, because I believe in her and what she stands for. Tulsi is a wonderful human being, extremely intelligent, an officer with a rank of Major in the Army National Guard from Hawaii, the only Hindu religion member of the US Congress, and has nothing but class. She is truly the Anti-Trump and would have made an exceptional President. However, the powers that control the Democratic Party, the military-industrial complex, the big pharmaceutical companies, and the financial companies that control our country conspired against her. She had to be destroyed. They used the main-stream corporate media to do so. The media blacked her out and completely ignored her. It is like the correspondents, news anchors, and talking-heads or so-called experts follow orders not to name Tulsi if they appreciate their work.
Fox is the only network that gives her exposure. However, she is a liberal democrat. Tulsi will never get any traction with the super-conservative and Pro-Trump audience.
The main-stream media won. Therefore, I'm done with US politics. I am a Californio who loves my country - California. I do not want to be part of any country that elects the antichrist for President. Hence-fore, the two things I want is for California to succeed from the imperfect Union and for Tulsi Gabbard to run for Governor of Hawaii.
I have many interests and passions:
- Egyptology (See next message)
- Philately - I collect stamps from Argentina, the country I was born.
- I am a devoted fan of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
- I am passionate about soccer. I'm a die-hard fan of the Barcelona football (soccer) team. It was my team since I was a toddler - I'm a Californio with Argentine-Catalan DNA. My grandparents were from Barcelona and Palma de Mallorca. In other words, Catalunia. My surname means Carpenter in Catalan.
- Needless to say that my other football (soccer) passion is the Argentine National Team at all levels: U-15, U-17, U-20, U-23 (the Olympic team,) and the main National Team.
- I love Classical music.
All the above enumerated interests will keep me very busy for the rest of my life and I have all the time to pursue them since I'm retired and widowed. In addition, I would like to take a cruise from Los Angeles to Los Angeles, once a year with my cameras. I'm going to Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, and Mazatlan, this coming March, on the "Carnival Panaroma" for seven days. Therefore, I have withdrawn from US politics even though I have a Bachelors Degrees in History and Political Science - my true passion in life. I'm done! Finito!
Did I mention that I have four dogs? Zoe (Golden Retriever,) Cleo (Rottweiler,) Bella (Havanese,) and Rosie (mixed breed that looks like a smaller version of Cleo - the Rottweiler.) They all sleep with me or better said, I sleep with them in their queen size bed - they are totally spoiled. 😊
|Plaza de Mayo, Bueno Aires - Argentina|
Post a Comment