The Main Stream Media (CNN & MSNBC) has completely blacked out any good news about Tulsi Gabbard. They only report very bad news about her. The main reason is that Tulsi is against any needless regime change wars. Therefore, she goes against the military-industrial complex that rules our country and she cannot be controlled by them. For example:
|125 people demonstrates to include Tulsi in town halls|
- CNN has invited seven Democratic Presidential candidates to participate in their New Hampshire townhalls with the exception of Tulsi Gabbard who was polling in fifth place in New Hampshire.
- Hillary Clinton called Tulsi a Russian asset and a stooge. Tulsi Gabbard just sued Hillary Clinton for defamation of character. It was not reported by the main stream media.
- Hillary Clinton made disparaging comments about Bernie Sanders and his followers. When reporting Clinton's remarks, the media does not mention that Hillary also made disparaging remarks about Tulsi.
- The media keeps talking that the four Democratic Senators that are running for President had to leave their campaigns for a week to attend to Donald Trump's impeachment trial. However, the media never mentions that Tulsi Gabbard had to leave her campaign for three weeks to serve with her National Guard unit in Indonesia. In addition, Tulsi trains with her National Guard Unit, in Hawaii, one weekend every month. She has the rank of Major in the US Army.
- The main stream media keeps reminding us about Pete Buttigieg tour of duty in Afghanistan, as a Lieutenant intelligence officer, for seven months. The same media forgets that Tulsi served two tour of duty in Iraq and Kuwait for four years.
- The main stream media keeps telling us that Pete Buttihieg is the youngest Democratic Presidential Candidate. That is not true; Tulsi Gabbard is.
- The main stream media never mentions that Army Major Tulsi Gabbard is the only member of Congress in active duty serving in the Army National Guard.
- The main stream media has the temerity and audacity in questioning Tulsi's patriotism, a Major in the US Army who served two tours of duty in the Middle East. Why other candidate is still an active member of the National Guard. Tulsi has too much class.
- Tulsi had the valor and moral courage to vote "Present" instead of voting for impeachment of President Trump because she believes that impeaching Donald Trump would never lead to removal from office and it is very divisive in an already divided nation.
- Robert F. Kennedy once said: “Moral courage is a rarer commodity than bravery in battle or great intelligence. Yet it is the one essential, vital quality for those who seek to change the world which yields most painfully to change. Few are willing to brave the disapproval of their fellows, the censure of their colleagues and the wrath of their society. And then I understood by that measure just how rare moral courage is. Real political courage doesn't come from disagreeing with our opponents, but from disagreeing with our friends and with our own party because it means having to stare down accusations of disloyalty and betrayal; you are a Democrat or Republican in name only." Tulsi Gabbard represents that "Moral Courage" in thoughts and actions.
- I do not care if Buttigieg is gay, straight, or crooked. That is his business. However, when he travels with his husband, kisses his husband in the mouth, dances with his husband, and calls his husband the love of his life. All of the previous in public, he crossed the proverbial bridge. What if Bush, Carter, or Clinton did the same thing with their female lover, if they had one, and not their wives? It would have been a scandal. The press is in love with Buttigieg. What is the main stream media trying to do? Deliver the election in a platter to Trump? He would make mince meat out of Buttgieg in the 2020 general election!
|Robert F. Kennedy|
Post a Comment