|WhiBal 18% ©ray Card|
2. Take a test photo with the gray 18% card.
3. Import the photos to Lightroom in DNG format.
4. Open DNG Profile Editor
5. Adjust the WB with the test photo 18% gray card.
6. Adjust the temperature and tint sliders in the DNG Profile Editor from the Color Matrice tab.
7. Export the new camera calibration preset.
8. In Lightroom, make the needed adjustments from the Develop Module.
9. Take the adjusted photo to Photoshop CC, where I have many plugins that I can use. Among them are Nik Collection Define 2 and Viveza 2.
10. I then use Aurora HDR and Viveza 2, if needed.
11. The final step is to use Nik Collection Silver Efex 2.
|LightDow 18% Gray Card|
Post a Comment